CUB/BULBUL SECTION :-
- Developing good habits.
- Inspiring for good character.
- Making the aim of good citizenship.
- Knowing & Expressing the skills of Cub/Bulbul section to be a good boy/Girl.
- Helping his/her alround development.
- Developing sense of respect for elders, public property, Family traditions, faith in God and love for Youngsters in the family, neighbour-hood and nature.
- Knowledge his/her surroundings and culture.
- To do a good turn daily.
- Satisfy his/her needs for adventure.
- Developing the sense of duty.
SCOUT/GUIDE SECTION :-
- Developing his/her character to become healthy, happy and useful Citizen.
- Accept and follow the aim of good Citizenship.
- Preparing himself/herself in Scout/Guide skills to help others.
- Making things useful for others.
- Developing the qualities of a dynamic leadership.
- Increasing the love for nature, National resources and adventure.
- Knowing about his/her National & Heritage of culture and contribute for the cause of National Integration.
- Be aware of his/her capacities and use them in service to the community.
- Accepting the challenges which contribute for his/her all round development.
- Developing the sense of beauty to make the environment attractive and things in good order.
ROVER /RANGER SECTION :-
- Becoming an active, participating and creative citizen.
- Improving skills, vocational and otherwise, to self dependent and useful to others.
- Making Scouting/Guiding a way of life.
- Leading a refined religious life in service of man
- Working for the up keeping of our National heritage and culture with love for human values.
- Feeling respect for himself/ herself and for others and their experience.
- Having a fair understanding about national and world affairs in general to make the world better.
- Participating with responsibilities in the developmental activities pertaining to National priorities.
- Developing a positive attitude, leading a happy family life, selecting a good job, making the full use of his/her Rovering/Rangering skills.
- Preparing himself/ herself to do his/her duty to country and develop love for universal Brotherhood/Sisterhood i.e. Peace and good will among human values.